Thursday 10 March 2011

About A Boy


Dear X

I hate your attitude, but at the same time I find myself strangely attracted to you.

You look miserable 99% of the time, but that 1% of the time that you don't, it feels like I'm seeing another you.

You look really great when you smile, you should consider smiling more. especially. to.me

Strangely enough, part of me wants to slap you for being such an arrogant bastard, but another part of me wants to share your pain, your joy and always be there for you

I wish we will have a chance to get to know each other better

Somehow I feel that underneath that arrogance, that annoying face and that asshole attitude, lies a great person with a big heart waiting to be found

I hope our path will cross, but until that happens;

I will still continue to hate and to adore you, while at the same time refraining myself from slapping you for being extremely rude and annoying.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment